Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Slacking

After hearing from some avid readers of my blog, who have been disappointed at my lack of writing (yes, I know, it has been months), I've decided that I'll try to get back in the swing of things with this blog.

Here are some good things in my life from the last few months:
  • Singing the '12 nights of Solstice', especially cheering the rising sun!
  • X-country skiing with Katie
  • Playing FIFA World Cup Soccer with Mike on his new XBox 360
  • Christmas cookies
  • My office pet Malaay (Malaay='fish' in Somali)
  • Finishing grad school applications and then getting into one!
  • Road trips

2 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Blogger VW said...

Konnichiwa lady! Well, I am an avid reader of your blog and I am saddened that you haven't written anything new since January. Sigh. Post something interesting so I have something to do at work! :)

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

I am hoping that part of your Xmas cookie highlights included ones that I baked =)

Also thinking you should be updating this again - Jan was a LONG time ago.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home